MENU

Slide

Ferre Rose Princess

Thursday, April 16, 2009



Sniff sniff sniff,
What's that sweet sweet scent coming from
that parcel i just received from Mr. Postman?




Fr3b have collaborated with Sasa to sponser 10 bloggers
with the new Ferre Rose Princess Perfume,
which is sold exclusively in all Sasa stores!

And i'm one of 'em!
:D



I love the sweet pinky bottle!
Such a pretty addition to my perfumes!


And i pretty excited to try it out,
Firstly, because i loooooove perfumes!
I know they always say everyone should have their signature scent,
but i disagree!




I'm a girl who loves variety,
I have like 5 perfumes that i'm using currently,
And i use them depending on my mood & where i'm heading to!

I'll use a perfume with a "stronger" scent
when i'm out at night, all dressed up, clubbing or whatsoever.

And I love to wear a more fruity, flora scent perfume
just like the Ferre Rose Princess, when i'm out shopping,
or just a chilling out with my girls.





The Ferre Rose Princess is described as,
For the young woman who leads the way,
Resourceful of spirit, keen on forward thinking,
but yet also gentle, delicate and sensual.

This new fragrance captures the dreams,
moods and sensations
of the PRINCESSES of the new millenium.





Ferre Fragrance Princess Rose comes in 3 sizes and
it's sold exclusively in all Sasa stores!

EDT 30 ml S$69.00
EDT 50 ml S$99.00
EDT 100 ml S$129.00


Anyway, check out this promotion,
Just print out this coupon and you can enjoy a $20 discount!
Do share this with your friends & family,
It's only valid till 30 April, so be quicccccck!

No comments: